Friday, June 01, 2007

Trying this again...


Okay, so it's been awhile since I've tried this whole blog thing. We'll have to see how it goes this time. With a baby on the way though, I know many (probably even around the world) will want to hear about what's going on with us. Plus it's been by suggested by several friends, "You know, you really need to start a blog." So here I go.

Our life for the past several weeks has been CRAZY. More and more everyday we are so thankful for the relationship we have with our Lord Jesus Christ. Without Him, we could not have survived the last several weeks. So what am I talking about "surviving?" The opening of the Creation Museum in Northern Kentucky (see the Ribbon Cutting picture above). Visit us on the web at creationmuseum.org. Haha, there's my little plug. Anyway, the Grand Opening was this past Monday, Memorial Day. It was an exciting time with over 4000 people coming the first day. Lee especially has been working many hours. I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he has put in.

Well, something else interesting/fun happened today. My friend from work passed out invitations to a baby shower for me. I knew she was going to pass them out and everything, but then it occurred to me...wow, a baby shower for me. Wow, I'm the one having a baby. Wow, the shower is for me. It was a strange, but exciting moment all at the same time.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by...if you did. I'll keep trying to get a grasp on this whole blogging thing.

No comments: