Well, thanks to all of you who gave me SO much sympathy about the cookie scenario.:P Anyway, I moved on to bigger and brighter things...peach pie. Yes, I'm becoming very domestic in my last weeks of pregnancy. Whether or not this is a good thing I'm not sure yet. Lee doesn't care for peaches, so I brought the pie into work today because there is no way I'm eating a whole pie on my own. I did sneak a piece after it came out of the oven though and it turned out pretty good, for it being the first peach pie I have ever made by myself.Cookies, Peach Pie, who knows what it will be next???:) Probably nothing as soon as "baby" Nordine decides to make her appearance.
6 comments:
OOOh! You're nesting!
I'm impressed that you can lean over your belly to reach the counter long enough to make that amazing looking peach pie!
The next time you make peach pie, Tell Lee it's a new mock-mango pie recipe you found. He'll love it.
DLN
what a gorgeous pie! and it was VERY YUMMY! thanks for sharing some with me. :)
After I had Elise, it took so long for me to start cooking again that Eric actually took a picture of the first hot dinner I had on the table. Tell the husband to enjoy it now :) The good news is that tons of people will bring you delicious food meanwhile.
YEAH! YOU HAD YOUR BABY!!!!!!!! Congrats. Now, tell Lee to post some pictures! :)
Oh, congratulations on the new baby girl!!! I'm sure you won't feel like it for a while, but you should post the birth story sometime. Girls love those :)
Post a Comment