So the number one comment we get when people see Isabel is, "Look at all that hair." Well, yesterday was the first day she wore a hair clip. Thanks Audrey for passing them on to us. She looks pretty cute. Take a look for yourself.
Ah, she's already changing! I'll have to update the pic I have of her at work. =) I love all the pictures you've posted of her...especially the one of her getting a bath!
Oh how I long for the day when my daughter's hair can be played with. For now, I sometimes put Jacob's hair in a tiny ponytail just for practice (and take it out before Ben gets home).
Beautiful!!! Im glad she is wearing them.... I LOVED putting clips in Abby's hair (in fact I think I've turned into a hair clip junkie because everytime I go into a new store I have to check out the hair clip aisle!) It only gets better from here....
3 comments:
Ah, she's already changing! I'll have to update the pic I have of her at work. =) I love all the pictures you've posted of her...especially the one of her getting a bath!
Oh how I long for the day when my daughter's hair can be played with. For now, I sometimes put Jacob's hair in a tiny ponytail just for practice (and take it out before Ben gets home).
Beautiful!!! Im glad she is wearing them.... I LOVED putting clips in Abby's hair (in fact I think I've turned into a hair clip junkie because everytime I go into a new store I have to check out the hair clip aisle!) It only gets better from here....
Post a Comment