I wanted to share with you all a burden on my heart. Back in high school I had a very good friend named Jessica (or Jess). Jess was a few years older then me and a huge role model. We ended up going to the same college, although not at the same time, but remained friends and in touch through the years. Jess ended up marrying a guy she met at college named Caleb.
Caleb and Jess now serve with Kingdom Building Ministries. Over the last several years, Caleb (with Jess' support) has been working on a project to reach a people group in Africa for Christ. I would like to share this project with you - maybe it will draw you closer to Christ, maybe it will give you a heart for the people of Africa, maybe it will give you a desire to partner with Caleb and support this project. Please view Caleb's blog to learn more about the Maasai Project (part one).
Maasai project - Part Two
Maasai project - Part Three
Maasai project - Part Four
Maasai project - Part Five
Maasai project - Part Six
2 comments:
I think we are going to a Masai village when I am in Kenya for my Intercultural Studies Internship...so you can pray specifically for that too. (I think it is sometime around the beginning of November.)
Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to have Matt take a look at their site. He was with the Masai in Africa for his internship. I'm sure it will be very interesting for him.
Post a Comment