Lee has been at a conference the past few days, and needless to say we miss him terribly. I typically am terrible at staying home by myself. I get bord, lonely, don't sleep, etc. I've been praying a lot though and have done better this time. Thankfully Lee will be on his way home tomorrow and we will all be together again. Thankfully Isabel has been a gem. She has slept good and been overall happy.
Every morning Lee typically gets Isabel up and out of bed. She has seemed confused the last few days as to why mommy is getting her. After she finishes her bottle she is always like, "da-da?" as if she is looking for Lee. Then we were with Jesse and Cyndey Pie and Isabel kept staring at Jesse. I don't know if he reminded her of Lee or she was glad to be with someone else than a woman. Who knows.
Anyway, we miss you Lee/Daddy!
1 comment:
i love that! matt gets annelise up every morning, changes her diaper - and then they have "daddy/daughter time" while i crawl out of bed. its such a special time for her. i think she'll miss it when daddy's out of town too!
Post a Comment