Isabel had her 18 month check-up yesterday. Other than an ear infection, she is doing a great. Her vocabulary is way above average, she continues to remain tall and skinny, she didn't get any shots, and she was in a very pleasant mood for the Dr. Although she did manage to toot right in front of him, she did say "excuse me."For the most part Isabel is taking one nap now, but the last week I have found her asleep while I have had her playing by herself. One day, she was in her bed playing with toys. The next time I check in on her she was fast asleep. Today, she was doing blanket time in my room. I went to check on her and she was fast asleep on the floor. Now, it could be because she is sick or medicated, so we'll have to see how things go once she is healthy again. Maybe she's just not quite ready for one a day. I know I'd take two if I could.
5 comments:
this picture is soooo cute! she must have been playing hard. :)
annelise has those same jammies...too cute!
Oh she looks so cuddly and peaceful. Can I join her?
Libby had those jammiesa a few sizes ago.
I love when my little ones move to one nap. It really seems to free up the day.
Great picture and great jammies! I'd be thrilled with even one nap a day at this point!
Post a Comment