What is that I'm talking about? Our new vacuum!!! Ta-da!!! I used to dread vacuuming. Mainly cause I thought it was a waste of time cause my vacuum wasn't doing anything anyway. Over the weekend we finally purchased a new one! It is so awesome! We have vacuumed two days in a row, not cause it needed it a second time, but it just makes our carpet feel so good and look so clean. We did our research, borrowed a consumers report from my parents on vacuums and found a great one, for an even cheaper price than expected. So, for now it's my new love...at least until I get sick of vacuuming again. I'm not really sure if Isabel loves it as much as we do, but I got a couple pictures of her helping daddy.

2 comments:
wow - can isabel teach annelise how to vacuum. we could really make some progress around here.
Way to go! We got a new one a year ago, but went super cheap and I can't stand it. It would have been better to spend more once and do it right. Please share what you actually got!
Post a Comment