The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
what a doll! she is going to be an amazing big sister. and you look great candace!
I think Isabel has the biggest belly :)
I love the belly pics of everyone :) I'm usually too self-conscious to do the belly pics, but if everyone were to do it...
I love that you did belly pictures of everyone! Very cute and clever! You're still very tiny for halfway! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
What adorable pictures, Candace! You are so creative with your camera! Hope you are all doing well. Sounds like your pregnacy is going well, so far. That's great. :) Take care!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a doll! she is going to be an amazing big sister. and you look great candace!
I think Isabel has the biggest belly :)
I love the belly pics of everyone :) I'm usually too self-conscious to do the belly pics, but if everyone were to do it...
I love that you did belly pictures of everyone! Very cute and clever! You're still very tiny for halfway! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
What adorable pictures, Candace! You are so creative with your camera! Hope you are all doing well. Sounds like your pregnacy is going well, so far. That's great. :) Take care!
Post a Comment