Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pregnancy thoughts #3

  • I'm almost full term
  • I feel tired on some days and have a burst of energy on others
  • Lee and I both are to the point we just want to meet this baby and see what she is like
  • I've still tried to be patient and have not anticipated going early (although that's every moms dream right?)
  • I have yet to pack a hospital bag, probably something I should do
  • The baby's bag is packed
  • I don't feel like I've really "nested" with this pregnancy.
  • The Dr. said I've started to "progress" some, but still expects to see me the next couple of weeks
  • I'm trying to really enjoy these last days with just Isabel. She is so funny, awesome, adorable. I can't help but smile when she says, "That's funny mommy."
  • I've been fine in the heat and haven't swollen up or anything. Although I REALLY wish we had a pool or a pool to go to. I got really depressed seeing school uniform clothes in Target already...summer just started, didn't it?
  • I got my hair cut BEFORE the baby came this time, yep chopped. I'll post a picture sometime.
I'll end with that...

2 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh you should totally come to our pool if you're up for it~seriously tomorrow morning even! Or next week, we can plan a date if you still feel like swimming. Let me know --call me.

Paulina said...

oops, you probably don't have our new phone # -- email me at bplogo@fuse.net and i can give it to you. I'd email you but i don't have your email address :)