Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter things

I like the things that winter brings...

I must admit winter is by far not my favorite season, but there are things I enjoy about it. If it's gonna be cold, I'd rather have it be cold with snow. We've been enjoying the snow outdoors...

...and the warm indoors. I'm trapped!:)
Dad's hat:)
Ibel "reading" Ana her Bible. She does a really good job and can tell you all of the stories. See how excited Ana is about it.
Bedtime with dad

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Candace, you look awesome in a hate. You should wear it more often.

Heather said...

Michael has the same Bible and he loves it!!! It is adorable to hear him "read" the stories and flip through the pages. Here is a funny story for ya...
I had to give him a spanking and afterward I sat him down and talked to him about it. I asked him why mommy had to spank him. He said "cause I ate the fruit" hehehe. aka...adam and eve ate the fruit, disobeying God..ect. ect.

the Pie family said...

those nordine's sure make the cutest, prettiest little girls. great pictures!

Carrie S said...

Love the hat pictures! Thanks for sharing.

krissy said...

i agree with cydney- beautiful girls!