You know, I kept thinking to myself that by the time Ellie was Ana's age I was pg with Seth and it was about time you got on with it! Woo-Hoo! So happy for you! Check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
Woo Hoo! Joe keeps talking about cleaning out our garage to fit a minivan, I keep reminding him that I still have a baby and no need for a third car seat for at least a year! Top priority is some time to get in shape after Mia like you did after Ana :o)
9 comments:
yay for little nordines. here's hoping for a boy. ok, or another beautiful girl. i guess it would be a win-win.
Whooo Hoooo! I'm so excited for you all. This is good news and Tom says, "Good Work, Lee!"
You know, I kept thinking to myself that by the time Ellie was Ana's age I was pg with Seth and it was about time you got on with it! Woo-Hoo! So happy for you! Check out this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
Woo Hoo! Joe keeps talking about cleaning out our garage to fit a minivan, I keep reminding him that I still have a baby and no need for a third car seat for at least a year! Top priority is some time to get in shape after Mia like you did after Ana :o)
wow! congratulations!!! how exciting :) i like the minivan you've chosen too!
AWESOME! We are THRILLED for you. Way to fill up your quiver! Love you all!
YEAH!!! That is super great news! :)
Congratulations Candice!
Candace,
A car is NOT an investment!!! Just kidding. . .
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment