14 days! Although I'm trying to trick myself into thinking my due date is like the middle of September so I won't be so anxious!
Just wanted to put some thoughts down about this pregnancy, about the anticipation of this little girl and becoming a family of 5 instead of 4.
It seems like it was LONG ago we found out we were pregnant. It was just after Christmas last year. Now, the summer has almost come and gone and her arrival is imminent.
I started out more sickly with this little one. Maybe it was trying to take care of two others, or my body's hormones just going crazy. Despite my effort to exercise during this pregnancy (something I didn't do with my last two and which I did pretty consistent up until last month), I still feel pretty much the same as my other pregnancies. Actually everything really feels pretty much the same, well other than the fact that I'm keeping up with a 4 and 2 year old.
I'm wondering what this little one will look like. Lee says, just look at Ibel and Ana and there you have it. What will her personality be though? Will she have light hair like Ibel? Will she have super dark hair like Ana did when she was born? Maybe she'll be bald? We already know she has the girl's nose from her ultrasound picture, that cute button nose.
Then there is labor...with Isabel my water broke...hurray we get to go to the hospital. With Ana it started in the middle of the night, but didn't go to the hospital until the morning. When will this little bug decide to arrive?
And her name? We finally settled on one...I think?:) I suppose it could always change at the last minute right? We are big on wanting the meaning of our kids names to mean something too, and I'm excited about this one, which we will reveal at her birth.
It's a little bit hard to think what newborn life will be like again. I'm sure it's going to all come back to me REALLY fast...the sleepless nights, the feedings, everything. And the girls? I have a feeling they are going to smother her...at least for a little while.
We've been SO blessed the last two years with our little family of four! We've gone on some amazing adventures and made some GREAT memories. Looking forward to adding another little one to the mix who will add to the excitement (aka drama) in our house. The only thing I asked of Lee was that he not break any major bone in his body when we have a 3 week old. I'm holding him to it too!
So here's to hoping she comes before the middle of September and looking forward to another baby girl!
4 comments:
We are so excited for you!
Aww, so excited for you guys!!
Been praying for you knowing that your due soon! Can't wait to meet this little girl! And maybe take her picture too!?!
If your girls are anything like mine they will LOVE her! Isabel will probably be very helpful. Can't wait to see pictures. :-)
Post a Comment