Well, I meant to post pictures sooner (cause really it's been over a week), but it seems like everything I want to get done these days doesn't get done or gets done later then I had hoped. I guess that's how life is right now. But, I did my best today because I heard the word from my hubby that Ms. Jackie needed more pictures:) So these are for you Jackie!:)
She just fits with the rest of the family and looks like she belongs. Beautiful. Thank you, tired Mommy, for making the effort to share these with the rest of us.
3 comments:
And I thought he didn't hear me!! THANK YOU !!! ;D
Precious pictures!!
She just fits with the rest of the family and looks like she belongs. Beautiful. Thank you, tired Mommy, for making the effort to share these with the rest of us.
Post a Comment