Monday, December 05, 2011

Andrew Peterson Concert

Last night we had the privilege of being invited to attend Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God Christmas concert.  Andrew calls it, "The true tall tale of the coming of Christ."

The last time we heard Andrew Peterson live was nearly 10 years ago at Lee's junior/senior banquet while at Moody.  The concert was at Navy Pier in downtown Chicago in this beautiful ballroom and Andrew was the entertainment for the evening.  It was a fun night and still has lots of fun memories for us.   
JSB nearly 10 years ago
So last night, we went along with our worship pastor, Brad, and his wife, Janelle.  I'm pretty sure Brad and Lee were both drooling the entire concert over all the amazing music, instruments, and equipment.  It was a great concert, and a great reminder of why we really celebrate Christmas.  If you ever have the chance to go, GO!  I know, I should have gotten my picture taken with him 10 years later.  Oh well, maybe we'll have to go again next year:)   

1 comment:

Rachael Neal said...

I'm still bitter about that JSB. Matt didn't invite me to go because he wanted to enjoy a his last senior banquet with his buddies...I was miffed! :) But I clearly remember being jealous that I couldn't hear Andrew Peterson. Sounds like you had a great time!