Thursday, March 08, 2012

A taste of winter

And a taste was all that is was.  There was snow for a few hours and we took full advantage.  I told the girls to get their snowpants on, we were headed out!  We had so much fun!  It was the highlight of my day!

We built a snowman, which of course only little girls would name Ariel. 
We made snow angels
We ate snow
Ana declared snow to be delicious!  I agree.
And I tried to teach the girls how to have a snowball fight.  At first I didn't think they got the concept.  Isabel was pretty much ignoring me (or so I thought) and was building something (looked like a tower to me) out of snow on the ledge.  I was trying to pretend to chase Ana around and get her with snow.  She just kept running into the garage.  All of a sudden Isabel says, "Mom, I'm going to get  you with my giant snowball."  Oh we had fun!
Not sure why Ibel is making that face, but it was the only picture I got of all 3 of us, so here it is:)
And now it's 60s degrees and I think spring is in the air...

No comments: