Thursday, May 24, 2012

Audrey

It's like a dream come true when your close friend becomes family.  This is what happened to me when I married Lee and my dear friend, Audrey, became family as she is Lee's cousin.  Audrey and I met in the 9th grade.  Her parents were missionaries to Colombia and at the time they were on furlow for a year in the U.S.  Her family went to my dad's church and we were in math class together in school.  That year developed into a lifelong friendship.  Over the years we haven't lived close.  We get to see each other about once a year, but when we do it's like we've never been apart.

When the opportunity arose for me to go and be a part of Audrey's 30th birthday celebration I jumped at it.   What a celebration/fiesta it was!

Klara's first plane ride
Aunt Audrey
Cousin Abby & Klara
Pool fun..."look at the camera...here...here...here":)
Loved the pool!
Now that's a birthday donut...TX size
Birthday donuts!
Featured on the Travel Chanel for their donuts!  Yum!
I love you Audrey!  Happy 30th Birthday!!!

No comments: