


So yesterday I turned a quarter of a century...the big 25! It was a fun filled day having time with Lee, relaxation, friends and fireworks. In the evening our friends, Jesse and Cydney, came over and we grilled out and then boys blew things up with the fireworks they purchased. Cydney and I enjoyed the pretty ones. Their new baby, Jacob, was a delight to have over also, and Tucker always loves to have their dog Jackson come and play too. Unfortunately, neither of the dogs liked the blowing things up part very much, and so hid in the house. We tried to comfort the big babies:)
1 comment:
Yeah! I love all of your new updates! Mexico looked gorgeous, the baby shower looked so fun and sweet and of course, turning 25 is the best - I just celebrated the same birthday. Congrats! Can't wait until that little baby friend comes out...
Post a Comment