Then we got to take a trip to one of our favorite locations, Ludington, MI. Lee's family had a cousins reunion (well, it included some aunts and uncles too), and I got to see my parents and friend Audrey (Lee's cousin) and her family. Her kids are so cute (see below). Lee and I practiced our parenting by watching them occasionally.:)

I also had another church shower in Ludington. WOW! Many of the ladies made beautiful handmade blankets/outfits. What a blessing. Audrey also gave a very nice devotional, about many people can give us parenting advice, but sometimes we just need to give it all to God. I thankfully had a little helper too, Lee's cousins daughter, Juliana. She helped me open gifts:) See below.
Lee and I were very sad when we had to leave Ludington. We love it there so much and it was great seeing our family. Here's one of my favorite pictures of Audrey's daughter Abby. She was just sitting all by her self reading a book...and she's not even 2! What a cutie!

2 comments:
It looks like you had such a great time. And look at all those present at your parents' church! That was a huge shower. Were you able to fit it all in the car to take home? Wish we could see you both more often. Your friendship is so special to us!
I had such a wonderful time seeing you. I only wish it could have lasted longer. Im so glad you are blogging and I LOVE reading it! Thanks for the pictures and shout-out. You guys look like naturals with Ben. He really liked Uncle Lee!!
Post a Comment