Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New pix!

Well, Isabel is now 9 days old! I can't believe it. She is a healthy little girl too, now weighing 7lb. 10oz. She is a good little birdie that's for sure. Well, here are so more pix of her first week of life. Enjoy!
Guard Dogs
Curly when wet
So Sweet
Tummy Time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I can't get over that hair (I'm sure you hear that a lot). I'm getting baby fever looking at your pictures.

Rachael Neal said...

I have MAJOR baby fever - and I still have 4 months to go!!! She is so sweet. Congrats again mama!

running shoes said...

wow what a cutie! Travis says, 'bee-bee', and points to her picture.

Anonymous said...

She's GORGEOUS! (just like her mommy)
Looks like she's gonna be a daddy's girl.... Thanks for sharing more pictures! Love you guys!