The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
hurry up baby nordine!! :)
Hurry up is right!!!!!! Our friends just had a baby girl on Tuesday and she was the most adorable little thing. We can't wait for little Nordine to hit the world!
I'm sure you're ready to meet your little girl. I can't wait, either!
She will come at the PERFECT time!!! We are praying for you!
Yeah!!! I'm looking forward to the big news and to hear how Lee survived the whole thing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hurry up baby nordine!! :)
Hurry up is right!!!!!! Our friends just had a baby girl on Tuesday and she was the most adorable little thing. We can't wait for little Nordine to hit the world!
I'm sure you're ready to meet your little girl. I can't wait, either!
She will come at the PERFECT time!!! We are praying for you!
Yeah!!! I'm looking forward to the big news and to hear how Lee survived the whole thing!
Post a Comment