Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to work

Remember when you had to go back to school? You were excited to have new school cloths, see your friends again, etc. Well, going back to work just isn't the same. Although this last Saturday Lee did get some new cloths at the Gap Clearance store's sidewalk sale days. Let's just say we will never do that again. We waited in line 2 hours just to pay. Were the $1 polo shirts and $.25 t-shirts really worth it?

Anyway, today was Lee's first day back to work after Isabel was born. Let's just say it was a sad morning. We both are missing him a TON! I can't even imagine at this point what it will be like when I go back.
Here's some pictures in honor of him.


I LOVE this one!

Bath time...what fun! This towel was mommies when she was little!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute I can barely stand it. Sorry you had a sad day with Lee going back to work. I remember being really bummed when Ben went back, too.

Rachael Neal said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! How long did Lee take off when she was born? Matt and I are trying to determine what we want to do. We'll see. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome onsie! Daddy does my hair! I love it! Where on earth did you find that? Its SO perfect!!! Anyways, gimme a call whenever your lonely or just want to chat! I love you and she has the BEST hair!

Lee and Candace said...

Lee took off two weeks when she was born. It was really nice. The first week my family was here and the second we were on our own. I'm really glad he took the second week. It was nice not being on my own right away when my family left.

The onesie came from Target. Isn't is so cute:)