So I'm testing out this video thing. I realized I took the video sideways on our camera, but it was too cute to not post and she is sleeping now so I can't get another one. Anyway...Isabel is starting to "talk" more and smile more too. Here is what I captured on film. It's really hard to get a baby to do stuff on command.:)
Isabel had her 1 month check up yesterday and she now weighs in at 8lb. 15 oz. The Dr. said she looks great and is very healthy.
She scratched herself good on her cheek last night. Those little nails are sharp. So we talk about that in the video. It's her first real injury:)
4 comments:
How adorable! Now that you've posted one video, you're going to get demands for many, many more until we get to see her in person! She looks so big already!
I meant to ask you - when are you going back to work?
After this week, I'll have three more weeks at home:(
Bummer! But, at least you're only going back part-time.
Post a Comment