Saturday, September 15, 2007
Transitions
So Isabel seems to be changing and growing everyday. Just when you think you've got something down it changes. I guess that will be happening for the rest of her life. Her latest change is she now is discovering that when she gets swaddled that means she will be put down for a nap, so she starts to fuss when you swaddle her (she is only 4 weeks old). Today we tried something new to see how she would sleep without being swaddled. She actually did okay with the falling asleep part, but then woke up early into her nap, got her arms going crazy and woudln't fall back asleep. So her next nap today she got swaddled again. She fussed a little, but when right down to sleep. I guess she hasn't totally transitioned yet. Let me tell you, I prayed a lot before, but I REALLY pray a lot now. God is good and we are learning together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - I can't believe she's already 4-weeks old! It sounds like you've transitioned into motherhood quite well. Matt has started to feel the baby kick lately - so that has been really fun. And - we would LOVE to have you stop by for a short visit. We could even meet you on the highway so you don't have to travel into town. Just let us know when and where. Can't wait!
Hey - I want to see pictures of your famous haircut on Saturday! Post soon!
Post a Comment