So Lee and I officially decided we love standing in line. You want someone to stand in line for you just give us a call. It's our new pass time. This last weekend we went to this festival our county was having in honor of our
veterans. There was free food, a concert, games for kids, and fireworks (although we didn't stay for those). As we were getting ready to leave we saw this huge line of people so naturally we wondered what it was for. It was a line to get a dog tag made with your name engraved on it. So Lee and I decided to get one for Isabel. After about an hour of waiting in line we got one. Was it worth it? I don't know. But it was a fun night. Isabel just slept in the sling.
Unfortunately, we forgot to bring out camera to the festival, so we just took some pictures when we got home.
We also helped out with Shoutfest 2007, which was a huge festival with a bunch of Christian bands. Isabel got to personally meet a couple of guys from Big Daddy Weave and help walk them through the Creation Museum. Below is a picture of the booth we had there.
Dog Tag
Side note: Here is Isabel's "Kramer from Seinfeld" look

Shoutfest 2007
4 comments:
I love it! Thank you for posting lots of pictures. It's so fun to read about your first few weeks with Isabel and actually get to see her. She's growing so fast. We can't wait to meet her in person!
Goodness, you guys are really energetic.... you just had a baby and now you are working booths at Shoutfest and waiting in lines for dogtags! Awesome! I wanted to let you know that Ale thinks she looks exactly like you Candace.... I still undecided! Love ya!
In response to the comment above - it's funny because after looking at these pictures, I came to the conclusion that I think she looks a lot like Lee. I'm terrible at figuring out who babies look like, though.
What kind of sling do you use, Candace?
The sling is the Infantino SlingRider...I believe it came from Target.
Post a Comment