So here's a new cute picture of Isabel as promised. We have been working on tummy time with Isabel because to put it simply, she hates it. She absolutely hates being on her tummy. However, Grandma keeps telling us how important it is and we know that too, so we continue to work on it. Today she held her head up more than I have ever seen her do. She looks really cute.:)

Tucker going in for a kiss
6 comments:
yeah - her muscles are getting stronger! my friend emily's little one hated tummy time too - but he's developed so well and is already crawling around. its so good to do!
go isabel, go! it won't mess up your hair, i promise! :)
Oh my goodness, she is growing! I can't wait to see her at Time Out! =)
hey - just wanted to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Enjoy your first holiday with Isabel!
Oh my goodness, you all have one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!
I think the tummyis a good way for baby to learn to exercise her legs, arms and neck, Mine all slept on their tummies too. She is so adorable, would love to hold her but I'm so thankful for al the good pictures and notes.
Much love, Grandma D.
Post a Comment