Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Mommy

So the last two weeks or so Isabel has not wanted to nap longer than an hour at a time...this would be fine except for the fact that mommy knows she is going to be a cranky little girl if that's all the sleep she gets. So...I've been trying to make her try to go back to sleep even if she talks to herself for like 20 min. (and usually she will go back to sleep). However, sometimes there are like legitimate reasons she wakes up...for instance a poopy diaper. Today again just on cue she woke up an hour into her nap. Since she already had a HUGE poopy diaper earlier in the morning I thought for sure, NO WAY was she going to have another. Well, guess what...BAD MOMMY...I was wrong. My poor daughter laid in her messy diaper for longer then she probably should of. I guess I can had this to another chapter on "The Ways Mommy Learns About Parenting."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we've all done this many times. It's when you let the cry, only to find out later they have a fever or an ear infection, that you REALLY feel bad! It's all documented, of course, so we'll never win the "Mommy of the Year" Award.