Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year with a Bang

I'd like to tell you we opened the New Year with a bang, but unfortunately we opened it pretty miserable. As posted earlier on New Year's Eve I got what I thought was food poisening, but now think it might have been the flu because the very next day (New Year's Day) Lee got the same thing. Pretty much New Year's Eve we were in bed by 9:30. We are feeling better now but not 100% yet. We are praising the Lord though that Isabel has seemed fine this whole time and hasn't gotten sick.

Lee was telling me when he was younger he was sick like 5 years in a row on his birthday. I hope we're not starting that "tradition" over again.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!!

1 comment:

Rachael Neal said...

At least you had an excuse! I went to bed at 11:45pm - too lame to stay up 15 minutes later to see the ball drop. We stayed home together and quite frankly, ringing in the new year the last few years has consisted of a warm bed and sweet dreams. :)