Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Croup and 3 hours of sleep

So I'm pretty much exhausted today. Isabel was up most of the night with what the Dr. said is croup. The worst part was that Lee was out of town so I had to endure the sleepless night myself (I don't know how you pilot wives do it). I prayed pretty much the whole night long and asked the Lord for wisdom in what to do. When the Dr. asked me what I did to help her, he said I did exactly the right thing (and I didn't even know what I was doing). What an answer to prayer. Another answer to prayer: The Dr. I saw was so nice. I posted several weeks ago how Isabel's Dr. was moving and we loved him and wanted to find another good one.

On a brighter note: Lee's parents should be on their way back to the states. It will be a long 30+ hour trip for them. We can't wait to see them and can't wait especially for Isabel to see them (she never has).

3 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh I hope she feels better, and hope you can get some sleep! 3 hours is not enough...

Rachael Neal said...

I'm disappointed you didn't share what you did RIGHT in your post (so I can steal it when Anne gets croup). :) Hope she feels better soon. We can't wait to see you guys in a few week!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry she is feeling so bad... hope tonight is better... Croup is NOT a fun thing to deal with and especially not alone!