Friday, June 06, 2008

A week of pictures

What could be more fun than playing in the hallway? Not much for these two kiddos Isabel kissing George, her new found friend
Waffle head - I think he slept with his head against the mesh of the pack n play
My Mi Salon experience, my first that is - and was it an experience. We got sent to the basement of the salon because of the tornado warnings. It was kind of funny to see women with foil on their head, curlers in their hair, wondering if we'd get to go back upstairs in time before their hair fell off. My hair was half cut, it wasn't too bad. We only ended up being down there for 10 min. Here is my new do:)
Isabel is doing really well walking with her walker on her own. Here is some video.

3 comments:

running shoes said...

I LOVE your new 'do

The Talberts said...

I love it, too!

the Pie family said...

i LOVE it three! how does tucker always seem to make it into every video?! :)