

I thought this pictures was cute. "Didn't you know I could read guys?"

Carl, Masami, and Isabel

The birthday girls...Lydia's birthday is 2 days after Isabel's

"Jacob, it's my birthday, do I still have to share my toys?"


Isabel will now hold up one finger if you ask her, "how old is Isabel," it's so cute:)

A night with friends...there were more than just girls there...I don't know where the guys are.

Ms. Laura showing Isabel how to feed her new baby doll

WE LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL!
6 comments:
Awwww. Happy Birthday, Isabel!!
Happy Birthday Isabel!!
happy birthday isabel! i can't believe its already one year. it goes by so fast.
Great Pictures. I can see you're enjoying "Rachel's" program.
Happy Birthday Isabel!
Yay, Happy Birthday Isabel!
What a neat celebration it looked like you had. We sang to Isabel and ate a cupcake in her honor! Her package is on the way... sorry it will be late! Love you.
Post a Comment