Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I did it!

Okay, so this probably isn't something to be that proud about, but I was proud of myself. For two years I have wanted to go to a Bible Study at our church, but the first year I was working full time then the next year I had Isabel right before they started, etc. However, this year I was determined to go. I asked for permission from Cydney, which she graciously gave me, to take Jacob with...even though both kids would likely miss a nap, potentially be cranking the rest of the day, etc. So this morning, I got the kids all ready and made it to church (on time):) However, I did forget the lunches I packed (on the counter) to eat with Lee and I found out when I got there the Bible Study I signed up for didn't start until next week (or sometime). Oh well! I ended up going to a different Bible Study and am just going to stick with that one.

It's no big accomplishment really (many of my friends have more kids and do more than I do), but I got out with both kids (3 months apart in age) and made it!

4 comments:

Paulina said...

I give you major kudos for getting out the door with 2 kids! Very brave :) And yes that's fine for next week but let me make lunch. I'll probably have it already made so that way we can just eat right when we get back. You may want to grab something for the kids just in case they are picky though! I know Sophie can be..

The Talberts said...

Awesome! I really wanted to go to one this year, too. But I'm in the same boat as you were last year. I'm thinking my nursling might be a bit distracting. Maybe next year. :)
Enjoy going!

krissy said...

I loved the study I got to go to last year, you will be blessed.
And great job with the two little ones, mine aren't that close and I give myself credit every time I leave!

Rachael Neal said...

good for you! i've been wanting to do a bible study at church for quite some time, but they always end up being during the times that i work. great to hear you were able to make it!