Isabel 7-weeks old
If you are ever looking to get pictures taken, I'd HIGHLY recommend Lauren Bryson. She does an awesome job. She took pictures of Isabel when she was a baby and last week she took Isabel's 1-year old pictures. Lauren did such an awesome job of capturing Isabel's personality in every photo. There are so many good ones it's hard to choose which ones to post, here' s a few:
If you are ever looking to get pictures taken, I'd HIGHLY recommend Lauren Bryson. She does an awesome job. She took pictures of Isabel when she was a baby and last week she took Isabel's 1-year old pictures. Lauren did such an awesome job of capturing Isabel's personality in every photo. There are so many good ones it's hard to choose which ones to post, here' s a few:Isabel 1-year old






4 comments:
Those are absolutely adorable! I took Sophie in to Portrait Innovations for her 1yr, and she flipped out and wouldn't stop crying so we still don't have any 1 year pics! :(
Those are amazing. I love the one of her hand holding the flower. So sweet.
So the paci. Well we had about 2 good nites where she just fell asleep without it, it was amazing. Then it ended as she screamed and screamed the next day for it -- so I caved in once again. I asked the pediatrician about it and he said that as long as she gets rid of it by 3 she's fine. He said not to worry about it and that it doesn't do any harm until they're like 4. So, I'm not as freaked out about it anymore - not that I want her to have it til she's 3 but at least til maybe I can kind of reason with her.... I don't know, I go back and forth!
so cute! can she come to michigan to do annelise??
Post a Comment