Huh, that is interesting. I'm not sure what I think either! I guess it's not a terrible idea if you're out in large crowds. Anyway, hope Lee gets back quickly so you can enjoy the whole family! Thanks for the birthday wishes too :)
i was thinking about getting annelise a permanent tat with our info on it- that way, when she's older and dating, it'll be a big turn off. just kidding - entirely.
2 comments:
Huh, that is interesting. I'm not sure what I think either! I guess it's not a terrible idea if you're out in large crowds. Anyway, hope Lee gets back quickly so you can enjoy the whole family! Thanks for the birthday wishes too :)
i was thinking about getting annelise a permanent tat with our info on it- that way, when she's older and dating, it'll be a big turn off. just kidding - entirely.
Post a Comment