Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tired, exhausted, wiped-out, pooped, etc...

I just got back from a work trip out to Jackson Hole, WY. It was a great trip! It was a trip I had been organizing for AiG for over a year. It was a lot of work, but the Lord really blessed the event. 12+ hour days wear me out though. I'm so glad to be home with Lee and Isabel! I missed them so much! Isabel did great though with her Lolo and Lola watching her. Thank you Lolo and Lola!!! That area of the country is so beautiful! I'm not going to write much because I'm tired, so if you want to know more just ask me. Here are some pictures though.

Our Group at Inspiration Point (those that made it...it was a bit of a hike)
Dinner Show at the Bar J. Chuckwagon...really funny. I only saw part of it because I had to pick someone up from the airport, but what i saw was hilarious.
Yellowstone pictures: Hot Springs. The orange color although beautiful is a bacteria.
BisenClouds hanging in the sky of the Grand Tetons
Waterfall and Rainbow
Taxi at the Old Faithful Inn
Old Faithful just starting to go off
Me

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

welcome home! looks like you did a great job on the events. i'll bet you're glad its over.

now on to the next, right?

The Talberts said...

I'm glad it went well. I was praying. Yellowstone is one of my favorite places. I'm sort of jealous.