Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Blanket Ghost

All night Isabel was wanting to walk around the house with a blanket over her head. She thought it was hilarious. At one point, she even pointed and said, "light," cause she could see the light over our stairs through the blanket. Too cute. We decided to expand on her own fun and add her hat. Sorry for all the laughter in the video...we (I should say I) was cracking up. Also, sorry for the bad video...you'll hear in the video how my husband accuses me of letting Isabel fall on her face while I laugh my head off. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Paulina said...

That is funny, I think mommy was having more fun than Isabel! It was good to see you today too!

Unknown said...

I think that that is the greatest video I have seen yet of Isabel I about died laughing. Great job!!

Rachael Neal said...

i think your laughing was the funniest part! :)