
And yes...laundry and fun to me should never be in the same sentence, but we did have some fun. I had the laundry bucket out in the living room while I was folding some and suddenly I noticed Isabel had climbed in the basket and was going "vrrmm, vrrmm" like a car noise. How she knows this...I don't know.


6 comments:
that video was too cute!
Do you put her in nursery at church? That's where Elise learned about cars and trains. She would come home from church and zoom her food around her plate. It took me a while to figure it out.
Lola Nordine played zoom-zoom cars in the laundry basket with Isabel while Candace was trustingly away in Wyoming. She may want to choose her baby sitters more carefully in the future. Lolo
these photos are so great! she's got such amazing expressions
When Noelle was that age, I would deliver clothes to the appropriate room via the "wash basket car." Noelle always loved it. My back didn't.
Post a Comment