Monday, December 01, 2008

The 19th

Our wedding anniversary - June 19
Isabel's birthday - August 19
Baby #2 - July 19 (or around then, so I've been told)


7 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! are you serious??? congrats! i'm so excited for you two! i mean three.

Paulina said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats --- how exciting!!! More babies!

The Talberts said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
And what a cute shirt. The day I found out I was pregnant with Eli (at Starbucks), I dragged Jacob and Libby around to like .. five places looking for big brother and big sister shirts to have on when Ben got home. No go. He got a pregnancy test in a gift box.
Isabel's so cute. I can't wait to see what her brother or sister will look like.

krissy said...

yeah!! congratulations!!!!!

Sally said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! :)

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you :)

Beth said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm due with #2 on June 21 :)