I've kind of been on a "computer fast" while on vacation, so sorry for no blog posts. However, today I did need to give a special shout out to the man of our house. Happy Birthday Lee/Daddy! Your girls love you!
That is toooo cute. She talks so clearly! Also, if you want to view my blog just e-mail me and I'll send you and invite. I made it invite only and I'm slow at getting everyone invited. :-) kris@707.org
5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Lee Nordine!!!
That is so cute! Sophie kept wanting to watch the video :)
That is toooo cute. She talks so clearly!
Also, if you want to view my blog just e-mail me and I'll send you and invite. I made it invite only and I'm slow at getting everyone invited. :-) kris@707.org
Wow. That is so adorable!
I know this post was to honor Lee, but Isabel stole the show. WHAT A CUTIE! So smart too.
Post a Comment