Friday, January 09, 2009

Nordine Updates

Isabel
  • Talking, talking, and more talking. I think since Christmas Isabel's vocabulary has tripled and it was already large. Where does she learn things like, "help me?" Maybe Cydney can shed light on that one?:)
  • Is still infatuated with her "mimi" aka paci and Elmo.
  • Loves some new Curious George books she got for Christmas. She wants to read them multiple times during the day. It's so cute to hear her say "George."
  • Isabel is also infatuated with her friend baby Kate. She loves saying, "hi baby," multiple times to her.
Lee
  • Busy with work.
  • Busy taking care of me and Isabel when I'm too tired to do much of anything.
  • Just hung up some new pictures in his office that his sister designed. They are from a "Names of God" series she did for an art class. As a birthday present to him she let him pick some to display in his office. Really cool. I'll have to post pictures soon, or stop by his office at church and see them. His office now looks less "hospital like."
Candace
  • Feeling more like normal and less morning sickness everyday. I can't complain, it really hasn't been bad at all. I've had headaches more than anything, but am learning to deal with those.
  • Still waiting to see the Dr. next week. Excited it's almost here. Almost out of my first trimester.
  • Started watching 3 kiddos Monday's and Wednesday's - it makes for interesting/fun days.
I guess that's about all. Just wanted to give a few updates on the Nordine clan.

3 comments:

krissy said...

Candace, Do you remember the info I posted last summer about Juice Plus? I would really encourage you to look into it to help with your pregnancy "stuff". I attribute much, if not all of my great pregnancy with my third child to it and I know lots of others who feel the same. You can check out the link on my blog or let me know if you want me to bring you more info.
I hope you feel better soon!!!
(I've always wanted to have the names of God hung somewhere in my house. I'd love to see those sometime if you have a chance to post them.)

Rachael Neal said...

its so great to see some updates on you guys! miss you!

the Pie family said...

not sure where "help me" comes from. but we are learning with jacob- he picks up on EVERYTHING we say- whether we remember saying it or not! :)