One night we attempted to put Christmas lights out on our bushes. Even though we had tested the lights and they worked perfectly fine before we put them on the bushes, about half of them didn't work once they were all on. So we took them down and decided to have very limited lighting this year. Here's Isabel watching Daddy at work through the door.
We had Lee's Joshua's Men end of year banquet one night. It was really cool to hear the guys say all their verses they memorized during the year, eat good food, and play some games.
Last Monday a former co-worker from AiG invited some AiG mom's to get together for a little reunion. We met at the indoor CoCo Key Waterpark. It was so much fun. It made me feel like it was summer all over again, which is my favorite season.
Our attempt to get a picture of the kids together. Yea, they didn't want to stay sitting in one spot.
In other happenings: Tuesday night I got sick, and I mean really sick. I was up the whole night. It was miserable. Thankfully, whatever it was last only about 24 hours. My wonderful husband was gracious enough to stay home and watch Isabel so I could sleep the whole next day. Not only did he watch Isabel, but cleaned the house, did laundry...I must say he's amazing!!!!I was bummed however because I was scheduled to have my first prenatal appt. the day I was so sick. The office lady tried to convince me to come anyway, but I told her I was miserable. I think she finally got the clue and rescheduled me...for the middle of Jan.:( Another month of waiting. Oh well, God is in control.
2 comments:
thank you for an update. i know how crazy this time of year is - but its always nice to see what's keeping others so busy.
have fun in MI!
The picture of Isabel watching Lee from the door is so precious. She's such a cutie.
Bummer about the appointment. But I'm glad you're feeling better. I'd say it may have been worth getting sick if you got a day of sleep and a clean house out of it.
Post a Comment