Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Isabel's Announcement

9 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! Two girls will be awesome...especially for my 2 little boys when they get older :)

Cleary said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to have 2 girls!

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh yea!!! I love having two little girls so close in age. The best part ever is finding matching dresses. I'm going to make them match until they revolt :) When I ask Elise whether the baby in my belly is a boy or a girl, she tells me it's a girl, but it's not a sister.

Paulina said...

Yay! How fun, congrats!

Carrie S said...

Yeah! Congratulations and I LOVE the way you shared the news!! Looks like we'll both have little ones in pink very soon!

Rachael Neal said...

congrats!!! - now you can keep using all of those beautiful clothes from isabel! i'm secretly hoping we have a girl for that very reason!

The Talberts said...

yay! I bet it's going to be so much fun to have two little girls.

krissy said...

Congratulations Candice. It is fun having girls. I plan on the matching dresses thing like Kate N. :-) It's also amazing how different two girls from the same family can be!!

Janelle S said...

Congratulations! Girls are great! I didn't have a sister so I'm glad my girls get to experience it - whether they like it or not :)