Monday, April 27, 2009

A day at the park

The weekend seemed to come and go too quickly. Lee was busy working for various things at church this weekend so Isabel and I spent a good portion together. On Sunday afternoon it was nice to finally have daddy around and spend some time together. We went to the park and Isabel had so much fun. It was funny cause I told her we were going to the park and she kept saying, "parking lot?" Lee was like, Candace she thinks we are going to a parking lot. At first she was a little apprehensive, but by the time we left she had graduated from the baby slides to the big ones. She loved every minute of it. Here are a few pix.

I think she looks like she's like 4 in the first one.
The slides made nice hair with static
Here favorite were the tunnel slides
Saturday, we also went to the zoo with the Pie's. We had a fun time. It was hot and crowded, but still a good time. I think Cydney will put a few pix on her blog so you can look there.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

Hmmm. Ben was at church too. We should've gotten together while they were together there. Very cute Isabel pictures!

Lee and Candace said...

We totally should of!

Carrie S said...

I used to love taking pictures of Mykenzie's hair standing on end after going down the slides! Great memories! I also love the color specific pictures. I can do that with my camera, but I can't get it to focus as well as I'd like; I need to keep working on it!