Very nice! How did you make the pottery barn inspired art? I'm very interested -- I would love a lesson :) Sophie's room is kind of....bare. We need some cuteness like that to spice it up!
Paulina - basically all I did was pick out different kinds of scrapbook paper that matched her room and cut them into what shape/picture I wanted. I only chose two different kinds of paper, you could do more. I actually found some pictures/clipart online that I printed on the back of the paper so I knew where to cut. Make sense? You can do something simple (a single flower) or something more complex, depending how much time/work you want to put into it. I bought some inexpensive frames and instant artwork.
Cydney - don't worry...we have a trundle under the daybed:)
9 comments:
Very nice! How did you make the pottery barn inspired art? I'm very interested -- I would love a lesson :) Sophie's room is kind of....bare. We need some cuteness like that to spice it up!
Beuatiufl work guys!
i love it! you are so creative.
very cute! but, where will her friends sleep when isabel starts having sleepovers? :)
Paulina - basically all I did was pick out different kinds of scrapbook paper that matched her room and cut them into what shape/picture I wanted. I only chose two different kinds of paper, you could do more. I actually found some pictures/clipart online that I printed on the back of the paper so I knew where to cut. Make sense? You can do something simple (a single flower) or something more complex, depending how much time/work you want to put into it. I bought some inexpensive frames and instant artwork.
Cydney - don't worry...we have a trundle under the daybed:)
Thanks Candace! I'll have to do that.
Very cute Candace!
Gorgeous room and so creative!
That's beautiful! I'm not at all artistic or creative, so I'm always in awe when people can create rooms like that :)
Post a Comment