Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Musical Instruments

"A Mama's Belly bowl is created from the cast of a pregnant woman's belly. Mama's Belly bowls are bronze heirlooms that ring with a beautiful tone created by the specific size and shape of each mother and child."

I found an ad for this at the Drs. office today. I think it is the weirdest pregnancy thing I have ever seen advertised. You might just see Lee "playing my belly" next time he plays percussion in church. NOT!

Here's another new instrument in our household:

3 comments:

the Pie family said...

jacob loved the video. "more!" he said :)

Laura Perrien said...

It's not such a bad idea is it now, Candace? It'd be unique. ;) lol

Rachael Neal said...

ok, i was worried that you were going to say you loved the idea of a belly bowl! i think they are so stupid! just another way to capitalize and make money off a mother-to-be. isabel is so cute!