Pre-surgeryAfter surgery with splint onAfter splint is off with sling onOur good friend Laura who stayed with Ana and I during Lee's surgery. We love you Laura...thank you so much!
Great photos! So glad that Laura could be with you - we adore her, too. Still praying for you all and so glad to hear that our amazing God is working through our awesome church family to care for you!
We're praying for some extra muscle to grow along with the healing of the elbow =)
I walked into Abby's room yesterday and she had a white sock on her stuffed pony's leg. I asked her why the pony was wearing a sock and she told me that it was fixing something at church and feel of a ladder and the sock was it's cast! She's a sympathizer!
4 comments:
praying for your quick recovery!
if only he'd managed a thumbs-up in the second picture.
i'm glad things are starting to settle down for you guys. we're continuing to pray for a speedy recovery as well.
thanks for the updates. :)
Great photos! So glad that Laura could be with you - we adore her, too. Still praying for you all and so glad to hear that our amazing God is working through our awesome church family to care for you!
We're praying for some extra muscle to grow along with the healing of the elbow =)
I walked into Abby's room yesterday and she had a white sock on her stuffed pony's leg. I asked her why the pony was wearing a sock and she told me that it was fixing something at church and feel of a ladder and the sock was it's cast! She's a sympathizer!
Much love- the Buritica's
Post a Comment