These are just things I want to remember.
- God allowed us to see Lee's parents before they headed back to the Philippines.
- God gave us a beautiful baby girl, Ana Christina
- God spared Lee's life when he fell and got us through SO much (surgery, therapy, etc)
- God gave me strength when I faced physical problems
- God gave Isabel ears to hear and ways in which to help them
- God blessed us with gifts, meals, etc. beyond our comprehension
- God blessed us with lifelong friends and strangers who showed us support when we were so weak
And we decided to start 2010 out in the same way...Lee got his wisdom teeth out this past week. I think it's so funny he doesn't remember most of the day after he got them out. After he was done he kept asking me over and over for his coat and making sure that I had gotten it. He was like, "did you get my coat? I want it." None of this he remembers. He said it wasn't as bad as he was antcipating. He's still having some pain, but not too bad and has started to eat a little more.
Here are some random pictures from the start of our year.
Isabel got this little table and chairs for Christmas. My parents found it in Amish country. It's a great size and she loves playing at it.
We're looking forward to more of what God has for us in 2010!!!


1 comment:
Hi Candace,
Your posting is really sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. God is amazing! And, I too am looking forward to this year. I really love and appreciate you and Lee and the girls.
Galations 2:21 has been a lifetime verse for me.
Love you guys!
Sue
(Oh, I just realized that I am logged in on Blair's facebook!)
Post a Comment