Saturday, January 02, 2010

30

Lee celebrated his 30th birthday (along with Jesse P) New Year's Eve! We had friends over and had such a great time! We made Chipotle style burritos and had flan for dessert. It was so yummy! I keep joking with Lee, asking him what it's like to be married to such a younger woman, ya know, still in her 20s?:)

Prior to we took all of our Christmas decorations down to make me room for guests. I guess this is why they call them stockings?

I was really worried about the flan turning out, but it turned out great! Now that my husband knows we can make it and it tastes good, I think we will be making it more often. Thanks Jen for the recipe!

All the kiddos were so good and enjoyed each other! We actually got them all to sleep (eventually) and then the adults could stay up and play Wii on the big screen.

Have you ever just watched people play Wii? It is hilarious. I promised I wouldn't post the video I took, but I had to put a picture. We borrowed a projector and had it blown up life size on our wall. Really cool!
This is our "project" for 2010. To get some type of family picture every single day. Now there will be days where we won't always be together, but we'll do our best. Hopefully at the end of the year we'll have 365 days of photo memories. And don't worry, I won't post all 365!:)

Isabel took this picture. I thought it was pretty good (minus my double chin)! Yea, I got my haircut with bangs. I'm still questioning the style.Isabel and Lee playing around

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

we have that same brown velour outfit for elli - too cute!

i have too many comments for this post - but mostly that your family is adorable and i'm so sad we don't get to see you very often. blessings on a new year for the nordines!

the Pie family said...

what rachael really wanted to say was, "i am sure jen and cydney won that wii match- look at the determination on their faces!"

audrey said...

Will you please give me a flan lesson when you come to visit? ALe would be eternally indebted to you (its his absolute favorite and I haven't made it yet....)Yikes!