Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bows and everyday life

While in TX my talented friend, Audrey, taught me how to make hair bows. This is one of the ones we made for Isabel. So Isabel was having clips/bows in her hair at 7 weeks old. Ana's now 7 months and I can finally get one to stay in. This one was made for Isabel so it's a bit big for her, but cute none the less. Who can resist those little teeth and big cheeks?:) I hope to be making more bows so if you want any, give me your order.:)

These are just some everyday life pictures. The girls rolling around on the floor playing. Ana's just in the last few days as started to get her knees under her...crawling soon? We'll see...We had the Pie kiddos over one evening and I thought this was cute with all of them "resting." We were rocking and laughing in the chair. Good times!

4 comments:

the Pie family said...

kate wants a bow. oh wait....maybe in a couple more years. ana is so stinking cute. seriously.

Lee and Candace said...

Aww...we can make Kate Pie a headband with a cute bow:)

The Talberts said...

Cute! If Libby didn't take bows and things out of her hair and leave a trail of them wherever we go, I'd want one. I'd be scared that we would lose it.

It just dawned on me (now that Ana is older) how different Isabel and Ana look from each other. Or is it just the different hair color?

Libby has the same shirt that Isabel is wearing in the last picture. :)

Unknown said...

So Candace can you teach me to make a head band for Lydia? She really likes them but they dig at her head a little.