Thursday, March 11, 2010

My new little niece!!!

I just got word my little niece was born today, March 11! Rachel Juliana Carlson! She was born at 34 weeks so is a bitty thing. 5lb. 3oz. and 18 in. Mommy and baby are doing well though! Hope to post pictures soon. Rachel is the only other little girl in our family besides our girls! We are so excited for my brother and his wife, Jon and Marge, and big brothers (Josh, Chris, Ben, and Philip)...yea, don't mess with her when she's 16 huh?

3 comments:

the Pie family said...

congrats to the carlson family! can't wait to see the tiny girl pics. :) God is good.

krissy said...

4 older brothers! wow. I think she may be a tom-boy.

krissy said...

also, about your last post on balance... I just finished the most WONDERFUL devotional. I wish I could buy it for everyone I know. It's called Comforts from the Cross by E. Fitzpatrick. I think the church has it but you can find it cheaper online. Anyway, it has given me a new outlook and peace about my day. I highly recommend it. (as if you couldn't tell) :-)