My dear friend, Audrey, who also happens to be Lee's cousin, made a special stop with her family on their way back to Texas from a trip to Michigan (to see some of Lee's other family). They went out of their way to visit us for two days and we LOVED every minute of it. Isabel was about to climb in their van and head back to Texas with them, she did not want to see her cousins go at the end of their stay...which she told us many times, "I want to go to Texas with them, by myself (emphasis on by myself)."
Anyway, here are a few highlights of their stay with us.
Playing dress-up, The princess, the bride, and Diego:)

A warm (ok hot) night out for ice cream. Side note: When we pulled up to the ice cream place, which is next to a gas station, the gas station had an ad for a Candy Bar Combo, which included a Candy Bar and Pop for like $1.99. We were cracking up when we saw this.

Bedtime stories with Uncle Ale

Sweet baby cousins...not babies much longer...sniff...sniff

Nordine Splash Park fun. Even Lee got in on the slip n slide, which he regreted the next day. I reminded him that he is 30:)


What a wild idea. Put the slide on the slip n slide:)


I LOVE MY COUSINS! Don't leave me!
2 comments:
ooooo. the slide on the slip and slide! my kids will love that idea!
We had the best time visiting you guys! I hope we can see you again very soon. I miss you and the kids talk about Ana and Isabel all the time! Oh, and can i get copies of these pics?
Post a Comment